5 Easy Steps on How to Build Irresistible Lead Magnets that Get You More Customers
About this course
The purpose of a lead magnet is to gather contact information of prospective future customers so you can nurture them and finally bring them to the end of the sales funnel.
That might sound easy but it takes quite an effort to create one that gets you more customers.
Consider a lead magnet as your first impression to your future customers and remember that you only make a first impression once. You have to get it right the first time. Every element on your lead magnet should portray relevance to your target audience.
In this course you will learn:
- The core essentials of a lead magnet
- To create highly-converting materials
- To test and measure your lead magnet campaign
- Understand what a lead magnet is
- Make your lead magnet consumable
- Know the core elements
- Find out which lead magnet type to use
- A/B test and measuring impact