How to Choose the Right CRM for Your Small Business
About this course
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is a versatile system that can automate processes simply by sequencing workflows according to your team or organisation's needs. Common tedious tasks such as providing marketing support, setting up appointments, follow-ups, after-sales supports and even day-to-day routines can be automated.
Since a CRM is going to be an investment for your organisation, choosing the right system is crucial. You need to get it right the first time or you might end up wasting money, resources and time.
Your software should meet the needs of your small business and have all the necessary features to automate tasks and works. Overall, you are looking for a CRM system that increases your bottom line by maximising productivity and efficiency.
In this course you will learn to:
- Set a realistic budget for your CRM software
- Make the most of a CRM system
- Identify the right system specific to your business
- Know the points to consider
- Identify what benefits you are looking for
- Consider your hardware
- Analyse CRM integration with your current tools and platforms
- Find what support you will get for your CRM
- Research the industry profile of the vendor
- Master your system
- Build your team’s CRM “muscle memory”