How to Make Landing Pages That Convert
About this course
In digital marketing, if you want to convert audiences into buying customers, you need a landing page. A landing page is a webpage where a visitor gets redirected to from ads, promotional materials, other websites or search.
If you want your landing page to convert, it should be conversion-focused. That is made possible with the combination of gorgeous design and powerful copy that resonates with the audience.
A landing page could be the beginning of a fresh relationship. It allows you to see which prospects are more engaged. It will even help you understand what methods and approaches don’t work on certain campaigns.
Landing pages make it easier to generate leads. With power design and copy, you can practically breathe life into your landing pages and bring in more customers or clients to your business.
In this course you will learn to:
- Identify specific types of landing pages you need for your campaign
- Build powerful landing pages that convert
- Launch, test and measure your efforts for sustainable conversion
With examples and tips from top performing companies.
- Master the concepts of landing pages
- Find what you need a landing page for
- Identify your goals
- Know the parts of a landing page
- Automate your campaigns
- Test. Launch
- Analyse and measure