Usage of EXELA Limited products and services constitutes customer’s acceptance of EXELA Limited’s billing policy. Following is EXELA Limited’s billing policy with which all customers must comply:
- All accounts are set up on a prepaid basis. Payment must be received by EXELA Limited before any billable product or service is provided/activated. Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription fees, fax or voice broadcast service fees and all email overage fees.
- All international customers must pay by credit/debit card. EXELA Limited does not accept international checks.
- Subscription billing is based on availability of products and services, not based on usage.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current. This can be done online through the Client Center. To access the Client Center, customers should login to their EXELA Limited client center found at https://exela.customerhub.net, click on “my account” and then click “update card” or “Add credit card” if your card has not been added.
- All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request.
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date. If the credit/debit card is declined, EXELA Limited will attempt to charge the card on file for 30 days.
- Late Fee: All accounts more than 30 days past due may be assessed a late fee. No fewer than three attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
- Delinquent Accounts: All accounts 30 days past due may be disabled until balances are paid in full. When disabled, all access will be suspended and data will be unavailable.
- Deactivation: After an account is delinquent 60 days, it will be cancelled due to non-payment. Once cancelled, the customer will not be able to recover any files until the account is current. Application data will be stored for 90 days post cancellation. After that, application data will not be available. The account record and delinquent balance will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
- Late Fee: EXELA Limited may assess a £15.00 late fee for accounts 30 days past due.
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, EXELA Limited may assess a £50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Returned Checks: EXELA Limited may assess a £50.00 processing fee on all returned checks.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a £15.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
Infusionsoft Starter Package Services
To help you succeed and get the most from Infusionsoft, The Starter Package Service Bundle is mandatory for new Infusionsoft customers. Services must be used within 60 days from the date of purchase. Service fees are non-refundable. In the event of cancellation, neither Infusionsoft nor EXELA Limited will prorate any portion of unused service fees, and all outstanding invoices must be paid in full.
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which customers purchase their subscription. Customers may cancel their subscriptions at any time. In the event of cancellation, customers will still have access to their applications through the end of their current billing period. EXELA Limited will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are non-refundable.
All events are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Ticket holders for events that are changed or cancelled will be offered the opportunity to book onto an alternative event or a full refund. No payment or compensation will be made in respect to travel or accommodation or loss of earnings due to change or cancellation.
Ticket sales non-refundable or transferable.
Reasonable effort will be made to accommodate changes to ticket bookings. Ticket holder wishing to change the booking will be offered an alternative. If no alternative is suitable ticket holders giving more than 5 working days notice will receive a 75% refund of the paid price of the tickets they own. Ticket holder wishing to make changes to booking giving 5 working days notice or less will be offered an alternative event but no refund.
Ticket holders wishing to make changes on the day of the event or do not show for the event will not be offered an alternative event or refund and will need to rebook a new ticket at full price.
EXELA Limited accepts payments via credit/debit card. Payment by any other means, such as by check, is on a per-customer basis and must be agreed to by EXELA Limited. Checks must be paid in Sterling and issued from a U.K. bank. EXELA Limited currently accepts MasterCard and Visa credit/debit cards.
Cancellations must be done verbally through a representative of EXELA Limited. Email requests to cancel do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Only verbal requests made with a representative of EXELA Limited will create a cancellation request. Customers are encouraged to keep records of all cancellation communication. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation request was received.
Closing an account with EXELA Limited cannot be done by simply cancelling the credit/debit card. EXELA Limited will continue to treat this as an open account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service. It is imperative that account cancellation is done by speaking with a representative of EXELA Limited to ensure account closure.
Cancellation of an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices. At the time of cancellation, any outstanding balance must be settled. All cancelled accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collection service.
As a current or prior customer of EXELA Limited, each customer agrees to provide EXELA Limited 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. EXELA Limited must be the first option in billing disputes. Should EXELA Limited receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before EXELA Limited has been given a chance to resolve the issue, EXELA Limited has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, EXELA Limited retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. EXELA Limited will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, EXELA Limited will immediately suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
Subscription and Service fees are non-refundable.