Market Like a Pro and Accelerate Your Way to Success with Infusionsoft
Do it like The Rocket Company Who Have Grown their Business by 832%.
The Rocket Company won the 2013 Infusioncon’s Ultimate Marketer. The Rocket Company’s aim is to help churches breakthrough barriers by growing their communities and optimizing routine services into a more simplified way. Today, The Rocket Company partners with over 10 000 churches.
The thousands of churches who have entrusted The Rocket Company is just a proof that this company is doing amazing on their marketing job. By using Infusionsoft to attract interest, capture leads and consistently send out personalized, targeted marketing messages, The Rocket Company have not only gained more clients but were also able to build loyal preachers of their brand.
You too, can make it happen for your own business. Cover the basics such as creating promising products, knowledge on your specific market and quality customer services and Infusionsoft will help you all along the way. Here’s a simple overview of the life cycle marketing framework that The Rocket Company uses for their marketing.
- Attract . The Rocket Company attracts church leader’s attention through various ways such as free reports, infographics, webinars, free trials and offers. As for you, depending on your industry, there are a lot of ways to lure your future customers to your direction. You can do free ebooks, digital workbook, free workshop, cheatsheets, audiobooks, videos, physical products, printables, subscribers specials and no-out-the-pocket cost consultation.
- Capture. In exchange for your FREE offer, the person must provide their contact information. Strategically, go for Infusionsoft’s 2-step opt-in form where you only have to ask a person’s name and email address. After all, nobody wants to fill up lengthy forms that ask too much. Infusionsoft’s lead capture forms are templated and easy-to-customise according to your campaigns.
- Nurture. As Infusionsoft is a proven powerful Customer Relationship Management software, nurturing a lead is made easy through automation. You simply have to create templated follow-up sequences. These messages are only sent when a lead triggers a certain behavior. With this, you are sending messages that are relevant to a person’s journey with your company.
- Convert. Along with a clever marketing strategy, through Infusionsoft you sell the product automatically when the prospect is ready to buy. You are converting a prospect into a customer only when they are ready to be. No premature selling and no extra pushy annoying messages.
- Deliver the Promise. Make sure your product is what it is as promised. As communication is a crucial marketing and selling element, Infusionsoft lets you create timely automated and personalized responses for better engagement.
- Upsell and Cross Sell. Upselling and cross selling are proven ways to increase sale. With Infusionsoft, you can create relevant upsell and cross selling offers as the system tracks the buyer’s behavior during the purchasing stage so you are on the right timing. With this, you are offering an upsell and cross sell that is according to the customer’s possible needs at the right time.
- Referrals. Customers are brand evangelist too. As long as you are able to deliver the promise of the product and provide a stunning customer service relationship, it’s easier to ask your existing customers to refer people they know of to you. Survey who among your customers have positive feedback for your company. Build a stunning referral program that they wouldn’t hesitate to join in. For example, the referred customer can get a certain % off the product and the customer who referred that person will also get an incentive. Win win!
The floor is yours
You sure do have a strategy or two (or more) on your marketing plate right now. With Infusionsoft, you will learn to optimize these strategies so you are understanding more of the ways that work. Your industry might be different from The Rocket Company, but you will surely see enormous growth when you finally learn to master your way around Infusionsoft.